WELCOME

Welcome to our page .
And you will find lot of best love poems and quotes on this page. Read our daily updating poems and quotes . we hope you will enjoy and get the poems you want . And if you have any poems written by you , you can put it to our page for free . simply write your poem and your name then Send it to . Regards ...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Elevator

Up and down
Down and up
There it goes
Again and again

With a little bit of effort
Got a chance to talk
The girl who is pretty
And a bit shy indeed

All alone by our selves
The chance I got not to waste
I make every move
To win her heart per floor

Flirtatious phrases
That comes out of my mouth
Works very well
On a innocent pretty girl

Years of experience
Of talking to girls
Comes handy
On situations like this

Not my first time
But I say, "it's my first time"
Although she doesn't know
I go up and down every day .. 

No comments: