WELCOME

Welcome to our page .
And you will find lot of best love poems and quotes on this page. Read our daily updating poems and quotes . we hope you will enjoy and get the poems you want . And if you have any poems written by you , you can put it to our page for free . simply write your poem and your name then Send it to . Regards ...

Friday, June 8, 2007

Waiting...

Till you comes to me
That being a tidal wave
Of the sea
I will wait for you
Dream to dream
With the eyes that
Seeking you
In the Feelings beach

Dazzling stars
In the darken blue sky
remind me always
your Beautiful dazzling
Eyes

Being a bright cloud
Waiting to kiss you
Your whole body
By refusing the sleep
When forcing some thing
To go dark side in the mind
I will wait for you
My whole life.
Until death do us apart.

No comments: