WELCOME

Welcome to our page .
And you will find lot of best love poems and quotes on this page. Read our daily updating poems and quotes . we hope you will enjoy and get the poems you want . And if you have any poems written by you , you can put it to our page for free . simply write your poem and your name then Send it to . Regards ...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Love Or Sex

I went to shop
To buy some flowers
For my room

I saw a girl with a shiny skin
Very fair,
Got a yellow colored flower
and smiled with
Her pearl teeth

Damn . she is very beautiful
She is very sexy
Lustful
Her back
Damn shape she having ,
Who is she ,
Oh , if I had her
It will be amazing
A feeling growing in to my soul
I feel very fresh in my breath
Oh I’m in love
Ah ! in love ?
What did I say
Love or sex ?
I don’t know
But I’m in love
may be sex
I don’t care

Meantime some one
Said , watch out man
Are you def

I said No , I ’m in love

5 comments:

Beginning with "B" said...

I saw Har
and tried
to
find
words....

She was rapture,
raising,
a bar,
for her long legs,
to entwine
upon.

Speechless,
I gazed,

then swiftly,

and without poetry in mind,

gave her bare

behind,

a

special,
sparkling,
specific,

Spank*!

~~yes, She said,

"I'm a poet of sinful
regard. You, my friend,
have taken,
all I expose,
and,
have left me breatless,

and sorely,

wanting,

something more."

**

A reply, was forthcoming,
from me;
as soon as my cock,
rose higher than her ass,
~~so blushingly red-cheeked, revealed~~


My words they spilled
like seedlings,

**********
**
*
*
*
*
only for one more

*

to grow
on.

***

"Lady...Har..HER...She?

ohhhhhh,awwwh...

poetry,
is something,

like
this.

xx,b.

Beginning with "B" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beginning with "B" said...

Keep writing.
and, so shall I

...love.

Unknown said...

i m caught in dese thoughts very often but i believe both are quintessential of human nature

Dinesh Sameera said...

If you feel you fall in love with a girl on the day you saw her, it is lust. If you feel that more and more, when she is not with you, and if that feeling is growing day by day it is love.
Check out my love poems at my blog titled as Feel Her.